Girls, is it needy when you're always the first one to text?

So there's this girl... Nothing serious but its always seems like I'm the one to text her. Rarely does she text me first. And im also the last person to text in the last conversation.

Does this seem needy? I mean I really like talking to her and I just dont want to seem desperate. What should I do?

• Yes, its a bit needy. Wait until she texts you.
    21% (6)
  • No, its not needy! Text that girl!
    79% (22)
And you are? I'm a GirlGuys can not vote on this poll

8

Most Helpful Girl

• Nope. I like it when a guy texts me first because he is showing he wants, needs, or misses me. However, I'll text first 35% because guys deserve to feel the same.

What Girls Said 7

• If you google advice for texting a guy, most columns tell the girl to wait for him to initiate. If you want to text her, text her. When you start calculating things, that's when it becomes a game.

• If she never initiates text, she might not be interested, unless it's been 2 weeks, or you text her first thing in the morning.

• I always think it's cute that the guy texts first because it tells the girl that you're texting that you're into her and usually if the guy shows an interest, the relationship usually works out. I don't think it seems needy either unless there's multiple texts on her phone from you. (when i say "multiple" I mean by 5 or more messages).

• I wouldn't call it needy, but sometimes I would wait for her to text you instead. Otherwise it feels kind of one-sided.

• It doesn't seem as if you're on even footing in that relationship, but she might just dislike texting. Talk to her about it. If it bothers you, she should know. (Plus, there's nothing sexier than a guy who communicates.)

• I always let my man initiate texting. It's sexy and makes me feel desired ;)

• not at all.