I'm an Italian.. I find Asian girls very attractive?

Are Asian girls interested in Italian guys?

Most Helpful Girl

• It depends on the girl. I'm sure some are interested in Italian guys.

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 1

• I looove Italian guys

What Guys Said 6

• It's not whether you're Italian, it's whether or not they find Westerners attractive. Western ideas and western looks. And it can be different if they are Chinese, Japanese, Singaporean, Thai, Taiwanese, Vietnamese, Filipeno so on and so forth. Most Asian girls I've dated ask three things when dating a foreigner. One: Does he have a good job or career? Two: Is he handsome? (this is a big one) Three: Has he made an effort to learn about my culture? The last one without being too creepy about it. Asians love their own culture, of course, but don't like it when that's all you care about. Show her you like her as a person and that her looking Asian is merely an added bonus.

• I'm Asian and I find Italian girls very attractive as well!

There are plenty of Asian girls, especially ones born in the US that are very open to dating interracially.

• I sure that there are Asian girls intereted in Italian guys just like you're interested in them.

• There is a joke about pasta and noodles in here somewhere but I'm going to sound like a massive racist once I hash it out.

• Fucking... Ugh.

• Yes.. they love anyone white. There are high numbers of Asian women going for white men.