I've got a thing for cops. Is that okay?

I'd really like to date a cop. I find them super attractive for some reason. But I don't really know how to go about meeting one? And what kind of girls are they into? Any ideas?

Most Helpful Girl

• Most cops see statistics a lot, so if you're a victim of circumstance and have problems, they'll normally associate their work with you and how they've had to come dealing with women who have issues. The cops I've known (my dad is a retired cop so I've known many) are the type of guys who like level-headed women who aren't prone to problems.

Go places where cops like to hang around during their down time. Usually the 24-hour type of restaurants. If you're in the US or Canada, this would be like Denny's. Go there during quiet times. Easy to spot the cop cars out front to save you time from going in. Go in to the police station and inquire about volunteer work with victim's services. While you're there, chat up a cop and reveal a bit about yourself. If they accept you in to the program, you'll meet more.

Try not to let this be a sort of dating service for you. You're either going to get in a situation where you meet one and it's natural or you'll just appear foolish.

And forget what you read about cops being in to prostitutes and making them perform 'favours' when they get caught on the streets. Those are dirty cops and are few and far between. You don't want a guy like that, much less a cop like that to be around you. You're looking for the nobility that made him want to be a cop in the first place.

What Guys Said 7

• You're into the oppressors of our personal freedoms, you cretin!
    ... Nah, shag whatever you want to shag. They're people too.

• Not really a problem. I know a lot of girls that have a thing for guys in the military. And I also know other girls that have a thing for guys in engineering or science/math. It's just what you like.

• Yes, some girls got a thing for guys in uniform. It's your preference and what you like..

• Find a local cop bar?

• Yeah that's ok.

• better then being a cop hater.

What Girls Said 3

• That's pretty normal, I think. If you ever see a hot cop, I'm sure they would not be opposed to you approaching them and talking to you, though I'm sure they may not express their thoughts fully since they're at work - but you never know. Many volunteers at fire houses often have friends in the police force.

I've had cops approach me in the past to ask for my number or to flirt.. which I think was extremely inappropriate and scary. the dude has a freaking gun, how do I say no without him reacting violently, you know?

I don't know. I'm terrified of cops. they only time i want them around and interacting with me is if there is some real danger around me.

• Like all of them? :/

• i think its fine.