My Girlfriend wants to see magic mike, I'm not gonna stop her going because I don't control her, but is it normal that I really don't want her to go?

I guess i just don't like the idea of her openly checking out other men, i mean i know she does it on a day to day basis but... XD

Most Helpful Guy

• The media is usually geared towards girls taking off their clothes, not the other way around. So of course when you see it flipped, you react. Honestly, it's not that big of a deal but if it bothers you too much, watch it with her. Show her you are secure in your relationship and that you trust her. She must know how many girls show up on the TV, internet, or in real life that are gorgeous. But I assume she hasn't cut your head off just for their existence. Don't worry about it. You'll be fine.

What Girls Said 4

• Oh come on its Channing Tatum
    media.giphy.com/media/105XBuICIknYeA/giphy.gif

• I guess, but honestly it's just a movie and it shouldn't bother you

• Yeah I guess because you aren't into seeing sexy guys dance

• Let the girl have some fun and see hot guys pole dancing and stripping!! lol ;D xD

What Guys Said 4

• Yeah I guess since she is going to see a bunch of hot looking guys on the big screen and then your going to think she is comparing them to you later😊

• I'm not even jealous i just don't get why she would want to go...

• Thats the thing i wouldn't so i feel like we might just be a bad match :/

• Oh it's not really a big deal, she is just going with her friends and you didn't say she couldn't see it or she may have gotten mad then , so it should be fine, it's just a movie not a strip club

• Yes it's normal but just chillxxx

• Yes its noral you are not required to go you can watch another film while she's watching magic mike xxl

• it's normal. i think such movies are trash.