Guys, What makes you want to commit to a woman?

20

Most Helpful Guy

• When I've finally gotten to the end of my list of "things I need to wary of if the girl I like is like this at all." For instance, if I have an issue that I'm pretty sensitive talking about, but I find out that she's similar in my beliefs and doesn't have any problem with us not talking about it because she's not really passionate about it or anything, then that's a good sign and I'll check it off my "list." Things like "she like's kids", "she is really good around people", "her friends only have good things to say about her", etc. are on my list. Once I've got through my mental list and haven't run into any problems (or things we should talk about, first) then I'm fine and I'm totally down for committing.

• That's why I "take so long to decide I like a girl" because I'm running through the mental list. If she's gotten me to the point where I'm running through the list, I'm definitely interested in her, already.

What Guys Said 19

• If only I could find a woman that did not treat me like I was the scum of the earth I would commit to her but until I do I am remaining single.

• Trustworthy, loyalty, she has to be a good person all around really. Dont ask yourself if she's the type of person you could live with, but ask yourself if she's the type of girl you could not live without. Gotta be able to communicate with each other. I mean there's a lot that goes into a commited relationship wheather it be marriage or not. At the same time though any relationship is only as good as both partners are willing to put into it.

• I don't know, really
    as long as she is genuine and honest with me from the start why not
    i would commit, i tend to think women are more afraid to commitment because they have more options

• If we both like each other, have common interests and the attraction is mutual and we both decide to be exclusive. Never commit to anyone who just considers you an option or doesn't reach out to you that much.

• I don't want to be with anyone else but her and I don't want to share her with anyone else. When you're crazy for her in the best way.

• When she's a caring, understanding, and genuinely has feelings for me.

• I would have to say extensive demonstration of loyalty.

Intelligence or nerdyness coming in close second, but loyalty first and foremost.

• The future. Do I see myself with this person 10, 20, 50+ years down the road and do I really love them or do I just care for them as a person. The questions I ask myself

• How do you define the difference between really loving them and just caring for them as a person?

• Good pussy, trust, loyalty, good cooking, understanding, funny, not afraid of anal, open

• good food, good sex and an understanding for my crazy.

• If I like her.

• Sexual attraction coupled with comfort that's come through trust and understanding

• The two beings being... in sync.
    Me wanting to figure her out as a person

• the ability to see thorugh her and realize she's loyal

• Sex everyday.

• if she is a virgin

• 1. She wants to help others
    2. She is a nice person
    3. She's herself
    4. She listens and gives thoughtful insight

Everything else doesn't really matter to me.

• That depends on if you consider commitment without marriage commitment. For me to commit she would have to fuck me good. I don't want a woman who feels obligated to sex, I want a woman that wants me. she would have to be caring, and adventurous so the relationship wouldn't get boring. And preferably humble, none of that "im a goddess" shit, we are all mortals down here.

• I will let you in on a secret... blowjobs and more blowjobs