Why hasn't he made it offical?

We've been dating a week we have had sex which was amazing for both ends. And we see each other all the time and we act like we're in a relationship when we arena round eachother. He's said he wants long term. But I don't know I just want to know if I'm gonna get played I'm kind of scared of that.

Most Helpful Guy

• Other opinions are bs.
    I am seeing a girl right now and slowly falling in love. We're behaving like in a relationship and I just need time because I'm out of a 5 year relationship. So being together means a lot to me, that's why I'm taking my time. It's the opposite of using her, I want to do this step when it's perfect.

Most Helpful Girl

• ... We've been dating a week...
    This says it All with the writing on my own wall and all here, dear. Your newbie date mate wants to take this slow and easy and Not slap a title or even a ring on your finger without Knowing who he is With first.
    I do have to admit that things are going rather quickly with the jumping Into 'Sex' real fast. However, you do Not know him well enough to Know if what he might be saying is just his way of keeping things Nicely going and flowing while he decides, if he has not already, whether or Not... He really wants long term.
    Feel him out and see where it goes. Perhaps if you turn down things one notch with the Hot, you can begin a better beguine of Nursing and Nurturing one with More in store with open lines of convo and getting to know one another better.
    Good luck. xx

What Guys Said 5

• A week does not a relationship make.

• one week and you already want it official...

• Duh you gone get played yo ass fucked up giving him the pussy when y'all ain't even together. All that tells us guys is this bitch a slut

• Why After All This Advice, Has Not Have Anything To Say?
    Lots Of Good Sound Advice, And She Is Quiet As A Mouse.

• Probably for the same reasons you haven't made it official either.

What Girls Said 6

• LOL a week... Yup for sure the love of your life. Marry him now why just call him your boyfriend.

• Based on the details that you have provided here are some reason why he has not made it official:
    1. You have only been dating a week so you don't know each other well enough to enter a relationship
    2. You gave it up too early. There are no rules when it comes to how long to wait but despite having amazing sex with each other he could be turned off by how soon it happened and questioning making you his girlfriend.

3. He said he wants long term but actions speak louder than words so he could be stringing you along even though he is acting like you are in a relationship when you are around each other.

Again, it's too soon to tell.

4. He

• It's only been a week. Give it time. If a month goes by and you're still together all the time, and he hasn't made it official, then it would be fair to bring it up and know where you stand. A week is a short amount of time to put a title on a relationship.

• Give it longer than a week lol.

• You're letting him take advantage of you. he just wants to fuck with no strings attached

• He wants to take it slow.