Girls, Would you date a guy that you know is going to join the military? Would you wait for him?

Like Someone you just met. You like them but you know he'll be gone in a month or two.

Let's say they can come back 2 weeks a year for 4 years.

9

Most Helpful Girl

• I might consider it, but I think that's a long time to wait for somebody I wouldn't know very well.

What Girls Said 8

• Sure, I would date them, but I would probably not be ready to commit seriously in such a short amount of time unless I really thought this person was the one for me.

• I might date them, but I would most likely consider it a fling unless I truly felt a connection with them and wanted to see where things could go.

• If I had completely fallen for him and I knew he wanted to come back to me then, yes. The wait is worth it to be with each other. :)

• Depends how long the person is going to be gone from the military

• If I love that person, then yes, I would.

• Someone I just met, seems a bit much. I did wait for a while for a man that was deployed. We were together and going to move in once he got back. About 6 months in he started posting on his Facebook asking what hot girls wanted to do him when he got back. I promptly found someone else.

• Id wait until he joined up because then hed get me wet in his uniform. Just remember the army is weak now the marines are the guys a girl wants to fuck.

• How long would you be gone for?