Guys, why won't the guy I've been sexting with send me pics in return?

There is a guy that I have been an acquaintance of for 4 years, up until I came out of my long term relationship. He and I began talking online soon after, and it didn't take long for us to begin flirting. That led to the topics becoming sexual and eventually he asked for pics. We have been talking for months now, and I have taken at least 20 pictures in that time just for him. For the first few times I didn't ask for a pic in return, but afterwards I have a few times and he sort of passes over the question or just avoids having to say why he won't send one. I don't want to pressure him and ruin things, since I have fun chatting with him... But I wonder why he wouldn't want me to see more of him too?

He isn't a catfish or gay. We have seen eachother in person many times so I know who he is, and the last time I saw him we cuddled and kissed, so it's unlikely that he's gay. He was very anxious about making the "move" though so maybe he is insecure like some of you said.

13

Most Helpful Guy

• He has insecurities and is afraid that you will not like what you see.
    I guess the best way to approach it is that you can occasionally tell him that you want to see him naked.. I don't know if he will come around to the idea or not.

What Guys Said 12

• Well, if he's not sending you any, don't send him any.
    He'll either starting sending his, or stop communicating.
    Either way is good for you.

• Because once a picture is out there, it's out of your control. He's not dumb, and what you did is. You probably won't like me for saying that, but it's truly a dumb thing to do. He's probably showing all his friends now.

• His wiener makes him ashamed it brings him very much dishonour

• this sound slike aclassic case of "embarased of my tiny penis"

• That sounds a bit dodgy...

• maybe haven't a good body, or suspicious

• It can be anything, PM me

• May b a gay

• if he doesn't send, you shouldn't send. case closed

• he's a catfish

• He's probably ashamed of his body, just reassure him that you like him. Set an evening aside just for him to send you something, because If you don't set it as a priority he will probably keep avoiding it.

• because girls think dick is ugly.