What's the most you have ever done on a first date?

Most Helpful Guy

• Just kissing. I prefer it not to go any further at least on the first date.

What Guys Said 2

• hold hands. I don't kiss on the first date even, as it really makes girls interested, especially if it went well.

• Is it because you're not at ease kissing on the first date? Because I think holding hands can be more intimate than kissing, at least in my opinion. Do you tell yourself you're not gonna kiss on a first date? Or would you it if your date was giving signals that she wanted to?

• I don't kiss because it keeps girls guessing and almost for sure creates a second date if they were at least a little interested. I don't kiss regardless, unless she is super keen, but with my current girlfriend, I knew she wanted to, but I let her wait it out for one date...

And for myself, I think kissing is far more intimate than holding hands, if my girlfriend held a guys hand, i would be upset, but kissing? that would be that...

• a hug. i think anything more on a first date would be kind of tacky... but i can understand if you´re lucky and just find a perfect soulmate, you can probably do more.

What Girls Said 5

• I haven't even been on a date.

• really? how can this be? look at you! and you have a nice personality. hmm...

• Kissing and cuddling

• Cuddling on a first date :o That would be kinda awkward. I don't think I could do it lol

• I have had sex on a first date... but usually not. Generally I will either give a hug or a quick peck on a first or second date.

• Same with me, it depends on the person although I've never had sex the first time going out with a guy.

• (laughing)
    Sex on first dates = "situation totally normal" for me.
    Like... wrf am I waiting for (rhetorical)

Bi serial dater + very openly sexual person right here :P

(smiling)
    Bring on the judgement people... Im waiting :P

• Sex i think😁😁