Girls, Should I tell her I like her?

Hey I was just looking for some advice on the matter I’ve been speaking to this girl for about three months now and we’ve met up a few times. we get on well and make each other laugh and I quiet like her I was just wondering should I tell her how I feel?

8

Most Helpful Girl

• Ask her out on a real date. By real dates, I mean pick her up at her house and do something like dinner and/or a movie which you pay for entirely with no discussion of who pays. This will let her know you take her seriously as gitlfriend After a few real dates which go well, then you should tell her how you feel.

What Girls Said 7

• Yes do so!

• Why not? What do you have to lose, except lonely night pulling it Before your laptop!

• If you feel like she likes you too, go for it!

• hmm maybe you should tell her , because it makes u more free and i think if u don't tell her about your feeling, it's really hurt...

• Tell her how much of a good time you have when your with her and that you find her attractive and ask her if she wants to date

• Yep! Go for it. But remember, friends aren't ANYTHING LESS than a relationship. They're just as important in someone's life as a boyfriend/girlfriend. It's just a different kind of intimacy.

• Yes!! Always speak tell someone when you like them otherwise you could regret it later