What do you do with the moped you were friends with benefits when you start dating a beautiful girl who might be the one?

My moped was always angling for a relationship.

• tell your moped the truth
  • block her number and on social media
  • restraining order to be sure.

Most Helpful Girl

• Gosh.. The only moped I know of is the one you ride.. Or am I getting way behind the times here!

• This is the first time I hear of it as well.

• a girl who is not particularly attractive, but is a good fuck.

the whole point being, the girl is fun to ride untill your freinds see you on one, like a moped.

"Dude that girl is such a moped, I'd fuck her, but no one can know."

• I don't think I wish to proceed any further here.. Thank You.

Most Helpful Guy

• By now she knows your real name is S. Phincter

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 4

• First, remember that women are not disposable things you should just throw around at your leisure. This girl you want to date, how would she feel if she knew the truth? Think very hard on how you treat others. Sirius Black said it perfectly, "If you want to know what a man’s like, take a good look at how he treats his inferiors, not his equals." If you have any respect, remember the girl you're having relations with doesn't deserve to be mistreated. Date the other girl, that's fine, but remember your actions can hurt people. Don't be that guy.

• She's moped. I treated her right and she knew I didn't want a relationship with her.

• Well that may be true, which is good. And she's going to be hurting on her own, just don't do anything to feed her pain.

• This must be the epitome of douchebaggery.
    You are fucking a girl and care more about what people could think about you than her own feelings. I think you should tell her that you have absolutely no respect for her and that you do not deserve her. In my opinion, you deserve only a girl who is exactly like you. You see people with feelings as nothing more than pawns in a game, it's really low...

• I think it be heartless to tell her she's not good enough like you think I should. She knew what it was at the beginning and she's s grown up woman. Thats what friends with benefits is all about.

• If only she knew how lucky she is to have had you even if only for an instant. Thank you for your generosity. You are an example of altruism...

• Cheers my brother.

• I would first get rid of the moped and get yourself a real bike, think a nice cruizer or a crotchrocket. You can then either sell your moped or trash it.

• You talk to your moped? lol

• As little as possible