Girls, what compliments do you prefer coming from your SO?

5

Most Helpful Girl

• Actually, whatever he says as a compliment, as long as it is from the heart.
    Genuine compliments are the best kind of compliments. I wouldn't want to force him to compliment me in any particular way, just because thats the compliment I prefer.
    What he is feeling like saying is what I like as a compliment.

Lol I realise that I could have summed this up as a heartfelt compliment 😂

What Girls Said 4

• I like when he tells me that I look nice today, or that I look good. He doesn't really do excessive compliments like saying beautiful, which is cool by me, but the other day he said that I was 'the prettiest', which is kinda the same :)

• Genuine compliments or when he compliments my intelligence or my personality. It's nice to be called beautiful but looks also come and go

• how beautiful I am and I'm the only one who is understanding with his busy work schedule. I think I'll be happier if he says the second one ;)

• I like him to compliment me on my outfits instead of looks, but for some reason I get really turned on when he calls me darling