Guys, should I call or sit tight and wait?

Dating a wonderful guy for 3 months. One thing i like about him is he's super nice! For the last 2 out of 3 months he has texted me daily just to say "hi". We've been intimate for the last month and change of our relationship and he has said he is not interested in seeing other people. He talks about things we will do in the future on occaision. Last week he took off work and we had a lovely day date. It was wonderful. He was extremely affectionate, treated me like a lady, he used his phone to take a snap shot of us together and i left thinking i want to be with this guy long term. Wow!

That weekend he knew i had my daughter but he texted me that he was exhausted from work (he owns a business) but that he wished it were spent like the day before with me on the date. I responded when i saw the text, 15 mins later, that i had been at a museum that day and so sent him a pic and although i liked the museum i would have liked to go back to the day spent with him as well.

Fast forward. This exchange occured on fri. No texts back from him that weekend. Nothing mon or tues. I wouldn't normally freak but we had a pattern. He texted every day... Is he all of a sudden uninterested? Maybe he didn't get my texts? The one above was sent in 2 parts because it was a pic. But i have an android and he has an iphone. I dont want to text because i feel like i dont trust my texts to go through now. Should i call and leave a casual message making a joke about my last text to ensure he got it and wishing him bon voyage as he's going on a preplanned vaca w his son and sisters fam this fri? Or do i just say nothing? I just dont get it? I dont see how anyone could have forseen he'd go mia given the facts I've just written. What should i do? Im paralyzed.

4

Most Helpful Guy

• I would call him. It is quite possible your texts didn't go through and he is wondering why you haven't called/texted

What Guys Said 3

• What do you mean by "he knew i had my daughter"?

• Call him, u can't go wrong there

• Why don't you text him?