Guys, 170-180 cm tall guys, would dating a girl who is 170 cm tall make you feel less manly than dating a short one?

I'm curious.

23

Most Helpful Guy

• This isn't true for every guy but in general, many men do get 'intimidated' by taller girls.

What Guys Said 22

• Nope, but if he penis is bigger than mine i'm calling it quits...

• Well, I am 193cm, so it wouldn't bother me at all. :)

• I'm not that short, but in my experience guys that short tend not to date girls their own height. They tend to do one of two things: either date a girl significantly shorter than them to maintain height superiority, or go all the way in the other direction and date extremely tall girls (who have the reverse insecurity about being tall).

• I know I am not very tall and dating a short girl or tall girl doesn't change that

• Mostr guys dont tie their manliness with their height the either do it to their muscles and the size of their dings

• You've obviously never met a guy that short. Many of them are incredibly insecure about their height and very much view their masculinity through their height.

• Well if you're a midget then yes Id worry

• If she's hot, I'd fuck her with consent.

• Not really I think size don't matter.

• no size shape age should not matter its in the heart that counts

• I'm 170cm and I've dated girls about my height, it didn't bother me at all and in some ways I think it's better to be with a girl of that height.

• No, it would not maybe if she was taller then me it would a little

• No. Why would it?

• I'm 186 cm. So, I'm 16 cm taller. But even if the woman was my height or even taller, I wouldn't feel less than a man.

• I've datedgirls my own height... Never thought much of it... In fact, one of them was quite fond of me and I didn't have to bend to kiss her too.

• I am 185 cm can I answer?

• What it got to do with manliness? Lol

Hell longer the legs, better ha

• Well, apparently most guys like short girls because they can protect them and feel stronger, so I was wondering if that's true.

• Not at all.

• It never make me feel less manly if I date tall girls but I always prefer petite girl ^^

• no. i am 174 cm and i like taller girls than me.

• Im 185cm, whqt about u :) ?

• Actually, I'd like it :)

• no it isn't it

• What's all that in feet and inches. We're mostly americans on this site.

• 5'7 to about 5'11

• oh ok. i'm 6'4". guess I don't count. :(

• Oops, sorry. I'm used to cm. :)
      And the reason why I'm asking shorter guys is because I'm wondering if dating a girl who is almost their height would bother them.

• Nope, not at all! You get more respect if you date a hot tall girl!

• No, but then again I'm 196 cm, so I'd tower over you. Just find yourself a big guy and you won't have to wonder. I probably outweigh you by 100 pounds, so you'd be small next to me.