Am I expecting too much from this girl (crush)?

I've met this girl at a conference about 8 months ago. back then she wasn't chatty, and also perhaps a bit shy. after that conference we never met face to face anymore (cos we work in diff companies anyway). But anyway I added her on instagram, twitter etc. from then on I started to chat her up slowly just tryna get to know her

I think about twice on different occasions i tried asking her out ( she also hinted about asking her out like "hey lets go ____") but it never happened for some reason ( i dont even remember haha) cos she either not reply or was unavailable. so i got abit frustrated thinking she was probbly uninterested and kinda ignored her "hints". hahah.

after a while we got closer and closer. chatting about random stuff. like she would show me a pic of what she was baking/cooking, share pics of what we were doing etc. what she was up to that day etc. tbh quite a different chattier person than when i met her. again she was dropping hints of going out some time which i didn't make too much effort to notice loll. i found out we have similar goals in life, like different foods etc.

then a few days ago she asked me out for dinner after work. which kinda surprised me, because this was the girl who i never met for 8months and who seemed to make not much effort to meet up during the 8 months period. furthermore she doesn't seem like the person to ask a guy out LOL. mostly cos she seemed like the closed n shy type in person.

it got me wondering, what made her change? did i step into the friendzone LOL. or does she like me cos i'm honestly starting to like her.

Most Helpful Girl

• yeah you are

Most Helpful Guy

• I think she may be a bit shy still or nervous, she may have had a bad experience with an ex-boyfriend in the past or maybe she is just new to committed relationships. This happened in the beginning when I started to like this girl that to this day I am still with. Her ex-boyfriend broke her heart and tried to do stuff with her after a nice date. Ever since then it has been hard for her to see anyone outside of school because she was scared. Eventually she came around and we started going on more dates and she became very comfortable around me. I wouldn't
    say you are asking for a lot you just want to see this woman that you are interested in! Give it a little more time mate! I Hope This Helps!

What Girls Said 1

• I think she likes you :)
    And in any case, don't wonder that much, just go out and see what's going on :D

What Guys Said 3

• It's impossible to know exactly why she asked you out. Meet her for dinner, but tread lightly. I would try to not have any expectations other than having dinner and a conversation with her. She asked you so the ball is in her court. Just play along and see where it goes. However, I will add, that if the opportunity seems good, tell her you are interested and would like to take her out on a proper date. If it doesn't work, you shouldn't feel bad since you at least took a shot.

• first of all did u find her ig/twitter on yer own or she gave it to u?
    anyway... i guess she's very open to u. although i'm afraid u might've been friendzoned as well. usually people tend to be shyer around da person they like... even non-shy people.

• Its almost friend zone time