Girls, I was talking to a exotic dancer on okcupid?

I talk to her i told her thwt even though she said she was a exotic dancer thats not what caughr my eye. What caught my eye is she wants to go into nursing and she's using the money to fund her education. I wasn't sure what to expect when i first messaged her but the longer we talked i seen beyond what everyone else sees i seen her beautiful personality her driven side to get to where she wants to go. She also cares about helping people a lot just like myself. I know its long but your thoughts ladies

3

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm exotic dancer. And all the girls I have worked with have been pretty normal. A lot were working to earn extra money for either education, family, or simply extra money to play with. It's not easy money though. It's exhausting! Its a lot of fun. And honestly, the girls I know including myself, are not generally treated like dirt because of what we do for work. In reality, the guys who end up asking me out, while at work are usually well mannered, respectable, young men. They may be interested in my body at first, bit usually don't ask me out until I have talked to them for a while. They end up genuinely enjoying my company and personality also. Usually anyway. I'm curious, what makes you think she's scared of dating?

• Cause we seemed to be connecting on a emotional level then she just stopped messaging me

• Did she say how long until her nursing school would be done?

• Well i asked her right now she's trying to save money before she decides what program she goes in to

What Girls Said 2

• I think that's great, I see no reason to look down on someone who is an exotic dancer, after all she's using it towards her future!

• Im interested in dating her but i think she's scared cause most guys just see her for her body yes she is attractive but her personality stands out to me

• No i steer away from certain things

• Great point on not talking about her work too much.

• There's nothing wrong with dating a stripper. "Exotic dancer". That's what most strippers do. They're trying to pay their way through school.

• I might have scared her off she hasn't replied for a while its almost like she was nervous cause she is so used to being treated like dirt. I wasn't gonna do that i saw a women that was working towards her true goals and that has a personality that could brighten a room

• Well she's on a dating site so i assume she's single and that she's looking for a guy who will love her

• glad to see your so open minded about her work and possible work. It's nice to see not everyone is super judgmental out there.