Was this guy referring to me?

So there is a guy in my lecture and lab. But every now and then I catch him looking at me. Once I was standing behind him in line to write my name on the sign-in sheet and looked back at me. Once he came up to my lab partner and I to talk to my partner (they have another class together as well) and when he looked at me he smiled huge and took a few deep breathes before he talked to my partner. When he went to sit back down he looked back at me. Once he came up again to my partner and talked to her about their class and he kept staring a ton. Once he came up again and asked what we thought of the exam but I was too shy and didn't say anything. My friends said he kept looking at me. I got a haircut and he was staring 24/7. Then after class my friend was talking to him and she called me over. When I came up to him his eyes went wide and sparkly and he smiled big. He almost looked frozen. Once a random guy came to me and asked me a question and he glared at him. when another guy asked me a question, he turned his whole body around and glared at him. we talked more. When we were leaving class he asked was I was going and I said to the right and he said he normally goes the other way but he said he would walk with me and so we walked and talked. He asked a lot of questions around me and walked close to me. Whenever he looks at me he blink slow. Once he walked with me again and we talked. Before we parted way exchanged numbers. We studied together with my lab partner. When we were studying my friend was talking about her boyfriend and he looked at me and smiled. When we were leaving he walked me all the way to my apartment. Last week I told him that if he wanted to grab coffee sometime then to let me know. He said that sometimes things come up but he will let me know. We studied together again and he walked me to my apartment. On the last day of class he walked out of class, looked at me with a sad face and sighed hard and didn't say goodbye.

I texted him for coffee again and he said he is busy with family stuff these days (this is true bc my friend said he was family stuff going on so he's not looking.) We talk once every few months. Once he posted "when someone never leaves your mind and heart, thats when you're in love" and then there was
another pic that said "weakness moments when you feel like you're losing the person you love the most, and this person means everything for you, and you can't live without this person, while you can do nothing to it so you ust go get lost. cut distances and distances with hope to forget, but simply it is not gonna happen"

Most Helpful Guy

• I think that post he posted was about you. At least most of it. I also think he had the biggest crush on you. From what you wrote it seems like class is over? If thats true then he must really miss you.

Most Helpful Girl

• He is sure showing 'Sure' Signs and Signals here, dear of Showing some Real Interest in you. It appears he likes you and you both seem to have this special chemistry as well.
    However, with being this Busy beaver with 'Family stuff these days,' it could mean he is Into Personal things that are Preventing him from getting together and at this Point, it is hard to know what this could be or even mean. It also could just be an Excuse tha the will not talk about too.
    Feel him out for now and just stay in touch. Perhaps you could dig deeper into his 'Weakest moments' and find out if there is More in Store with him.
    Yes, he could very well be Posting something in reference to his feelings about you or maybe we do not see All the writing on the wall that he is making his Point about someone who may Be... Long distance.
    Good luck. xx

What Guys Said 7

• "Last week I told him that if he wanted to grab coffee sometime then to let me know"

I know schedules can be unpredictable but a better way to phrase that question is, "John would you like to get coffee at 3pm at Starbucks on Friday?" That way it sets a definitive date and time. You left it way to open ended.

Any way since you are both interested why not text him and try to get a time/place to meet?

• Oh I just saw your update. It sounds like he is too busy to have any sort of relationship with you

• He was way into you and now doesn't have an excuse to see you or hang out. You should see if he wants to hang out, and be receptive to his advances. He clearly was trying to show you that he cares and was probably scared to make a move. Sometimes the girl has to be a little more assertive because guys are really scared of rejection.

• Ask him that would solve your curiosity no one can read his mind but him

• i think yh fam, yh yh you get me fam?

• Yeah probably.

• No, he was not referring to you.

• No, he wasn't referring to you.

What Girls Said 23

• what a sweet story :) It's like in manga. Don't know if you read one. anyway, yes he is referring to you <3

• I feel like I've read this before... I also don't quite understand your question. But it seems like he was into you, and that maybe he thought because the semester or school year was coming to an end, and starting a relationship wasn't going to work

• We talk once every few months. Once he posted "when someone never leaves your mind and heart, thats when you're in love" and then there was another pic that said "weakness moments when you feel like you're losing the person you love the most, and this person means everything for you, and you can't live without this person, while you can do nothing to it so you ust go get lost. cut distances and distances with hope to forget, but simply it is not gonna happen"

• He likes you, do you like him?

• It seems like he really liked you and then for some reason lost confidence. It seems for some reason or another he doesn't think you like him the way he likes you. Did you guys ever get that coffee?

• You're reading a lot into nothing. I think you should ask him directly because that seems to be the easiest and most direct way to find out what you want.

• Yes he was.

• yes he was.

• yes it is bad.

• Yes he was.

• What posts are you talking about?

• Yes he was.

• yes he was.

• Based on what you said, yeah but the word love in the posts kind of says no.

• I don't think so lol.

• Yes he was.

• yes he was.

• yes he was.

• Yes he was.

• Yeah he was.

• yeah he was.

• yeah he was.

• yeah he was.