He's sending mixed signals... what should I do? PLEASE HELP?

We used to talk 24/7 and the conversqtion never ended, but then he stopped texting me as much one day when we were supposed to Facetime, but at the last minute I got called into work. He pretty much stopped texting me, but continues to snapchat me everyday and now he always likes all my Instagram pictures. His mixed signals are really confusing and i don't know what to do.

We haven't talked in a week but he continues to like all of my pictures on Instagram. I'm thinking about asking him how he feels and whether or not he wants to continue talking. Is that an okay idea?

• Ask him if he wants to keep talking
  • Wait for him to contact you
  • Do nothing... ignore his mixed signals

Most Helpful Guy

• Obviously his interested because he wouldn't be liking all your photos. I'd say his waiting for you to talk to him. A lot of guys don't want to talk first. Just ask him how he feels and if anything has changed.

• Thank you! I think that's really good advice. I think I'll text him tomorrow. I just wanted to be sure before I make any moves

What Guys Said 2

• He most likely still likes you but probably didn't like talking all day everyday it becomes a chore

• I think you're right... I also remember him telling me that he likes talking to me all day and even told me to send a double text if ge doesn't reply... which I've never done lol

• Ask him what he's trying to say.

What Girls Said 1

• ignore and if he really likes u he should be a man and tell u that... otherwise he doesn't know what he wants and he'll will keep confusing u

• He's already told me how much he likes me and how he feels about me, but I also know he hasn't been in a relationship in a long time so I'm wondering if he's afraid?