Girls, how important is laughter on the first date?

9

Most Helpful Girl

• Important. I want to feel comfortable with the guy. I'm a comedian by nature and if I can't laugh with the person I'm dating, then what's the point in continuing the potential relationship. I love to laugh and I want to hear laughter from others as well as hear my own laughter. Laughter = very important... at least to me.

What Girls Said 8

• To me, it'd be pretty important. By laughter, I don't mean laughing to the point I'm crying and such. Just enough that would indicate we're both somewhat comfortable with each other. It doesn't take me a lot to laugh, so if you ask me, when there's no laughter from me the chemistry probably wouldn't be ideal from the get-go.

Even just a bit of self-deprecating humour would work. Helps break the ice too so kind of a win/win. :)

• So important. I have to know the guy is fun to be around.

• It's not something that I look out for. If laughter occurs, it should be natural, not forced.

I dislike hearing some women say that they require a guy that can make them laugh. It's not necessary at all.

Unless he's a comedian and paying the bills with it, being funny is no requirement for me.

• i think its important in the sense //that laughter can help establish a comfort level for both daters making it a very easy going relaxed fun nite

• Pretty important.

• It shows your sense of humor

• I mean, it's not dire, but girls definitely love to laugh. No one wants a dry piece of toast lol.

• No laughter would make it really dull