Do girls like butt compliments?

I'm a guy and I've seen a lot of girls at school, on the beach, etc who have really nice butts. I don't stare I just look and I'd never touch a girl in her private parts without her ok. And I've never complimented a girl on her body because I don't want to offend them or get slapped. Do girls like butt compliments

Most Helpful Girl

• Well, if you don't know the girl very well or barely talk to her, then I wouldn't suggest complimenting her on her assets (huh, see what I did there?) I've gotten complimented on my butt before, but it was from guy friends and one guy that from the beginning was already more than a friend. I was very pleased that he complimented me on it. Just be careful who you say it to. You don't want to look like a perv or a creep. Your best bet really, is to go without saying anything about their butts at all unless you are dating them or are their boyfriend or are a close friend of theirs or have a flirtationship that you both know could potentially turn into more.

Most Helpful Guy

• It depends on if she's attracted to you, and how well she knows you!

Read her body language and read if she has attraction to you or not!

What Girls Said 7

• Girls and women like ANY compliments when they are coming from someone they actually want to hear that stuff from. We love it when our boyfriends compliment us on our looks. But most of us don't want to hear what some random stranger thinks of our body, whether it's a "compliment" or not. It's invasive and disrespectful to comment on a woman's body who you do not know.

• ... but a girl's boyfriend, was once a "random stranger"!

Did you boyfriend NEVER compliment your body, not once, until you two were official?

• Yeah but he didn't just come up to me out of no where and start commenting on my body...

• I like them, but not all girls like them.

• I don't think that a random girl would like that. But if you have a girlfriend or a very close friend, tell her. Really, TELL HER!
    I love getting compliments for my butt. Because I know, it looks good. So I can believe people when they tell me. If the girl is insecure about herself, she won't really accept the compliment.

• It depends on how you say it and who you are to them

• No. Say I look nice in that outfit, don't say I have a nice butt.

• Not me.

,

• no we dont.

What Guys Said 7

• It's all about the #delivery man. Because like the #anon user said "The girls on here are #prissy ". So your average GAGirl will lie to you via saying that most girls wouldn't like it. Thinking that they represent your average girl out there on the street. While I know 1st hand that your average girl wouldn't mind it. Well, that is when they don't feel the need to #fake in front of anyone (because that'll make them seem #easy or look like a #slut in front of their peers. Which will then ruin their #rep, right? No one wants that LOL).

So wait until no one is looking and then slap/grab her ass or in a playful manner compliment her booty because 90% of the time girls will blush while flirting back with you (if you're #attractive in #their eyes). And since you go to school with them you won't be a complete stranger anymore + you'll be on their radar.

So that'll make everything easier when you finally do slap their asses because more times than not if done right those girls will either chase you, smack you (if that happens you tell her "ya know damn ya like that shit, quit playing" or "that's all ya got? Get ya another 1 cuz you hit like a punk <3 " i1127.photobucket.com/.../ezgif.com-add-text.gif

Most likely the GAGirls are telling you #no because they don't want you to catch a #CASE (sexual harassment) or get your ASS BEAT BY SOMEONE'S BIG BROTHER/boyfriend. Which may well happen but hey it comes with the #Game. But it hasn't happened to me yet since I don't do it in a #sneaky and or #creepy way (that's what I mean by the delivery part, I do it with a smile on my face #NoShame)

• In most cases no.

• All depends on how you contextualise it.

• When I was In middle school I used to grab ass most women didn't seem to care but they won't care if you are attractive to them

• Some do, some take it in an offensive manner. You can't really generalize that

• That depends on how attractive they find you.

• Who cares if they like or not? I've told chicks that I didn't know very very well that they had a nice ass and they didn't fuss at me. They either "blew it off" or liked it. The girls on here are prissy and stupid.

• And I grabbed female ass randomly in HS. I mean it depends on who it is, but most of them I weren't best friends with. It just some chick I've seen before who I know doesn't care.