Girls, if a guy was constantly chasing you for several months then he dropped off the radar out of the blue one day what would your reaction be?

As title.. he just suddenly stopped pursuing you out of the blue after several months of trying

Thoughts?

9

Most Helpful Girl

• Oh for a second you meant dissapeared off the face of the earth. If he stopped Id just shrug and think "well I guess his ke faze is over. Onto the next girl. It was nice while it lasted, though if I hadn't made a move after Hed persued me for so long I would have wanted him to eventually stopped"

What Girls Said 8

• If he had really been bugging me, I'd be relieved. If I felt something towards him and was just playing hard to get (don't usually), I'd be kind of restless and curious as to know why he stopped pursuing me.

• I would be curious as to where he went and relieved if I didn't like him back and he's been trying for several months

• If I actually liked him, and I could see him and me still be close friends 5 years from now, I'd be very upset with him. The one thing that bothers me is when someone intentionally breaks my heart and they know exactly what they're doing.

• find it very awkward and strange "what happened to him?" i would notice.

• I would think he lost interest. Maybe he was tired of the head games. Or someone more fasinating & receptive to his advances came along.

• It would depend on my feelings towards that guy, if I liked him I would be upset and confused but if I didn't like him then I may be relieved but confused as to why he had stopped so suddenly.

• It wouldn't matter. I'd probably be relieved

• i would not care.