What do girls usually do to land themselves in the "bro zone"?

If a girl has potential, what does she usually do or what happens in guys' minds to make them think she is better off as a friend than anything else? Excluding if she's already taken.

Most Helpful Guy

• For me, she'd have to be pleasant to be around and me not having any romantic interest in her.

Most Helpful Girl

• They might not meet the standards of what the guy is looking for. The guy might not be attracted to them. The guy may be attracted to her, but with the fear of rejection looming over his head he decides not to go for it and leave you hanging. There are so many reasons.

My two best friends are guys one had a crush on me when we first started talking (I wasn't interested in him back) and then he got over me within like a month or maybe even a little less. He realized that I wasn't the girl for him. Then he started crushing on my sister, haha. I didn't even care because it was so funny the way he talked about her and all the other hilarious stuff he did to show his like for her. Now we are really good friends and all is cool between us. :)

My #1 best friend has very high standards when it comes to deciding if he wants a girl to be his girlfriend. He has a long list of requirements. Ugh, he annoys me so much with that. I didn't make the cut, haha. We have been friends from the beginning and will be until the end. I'm not into him that way and neither is he with me (he recently got a girlfriend too). He treats me like one of the guys and I'm totally cool with that because I'd rather be treated like that than like a fragile little girl who he has to be careful with and sensor himself around me.

What Guys Said 5

• Unless you're very unattractive I think the majority of guys have at least thought about dating/having sex with their female friends.

• having a mainly male circle of friends, i´d say.

• If she's ugly af she's friendzone

• 1) no physical attraction 2) some annoying behavior/habit 3) just a friend

• they can edinner

What Girls Said 0