So I was finding it hard to meet people, so I signed up for eharmony. I've been talking to this one guy texting for the most part. He has invited me out for lunch tomorrow. I'm really nervous. Guys what are first impression turn offs?
Most Helpful Guy
The following would be dealbreakers:
- "Ah my balls itch!" *Scratch*
- Spitting "like a guy" *Imagine a hick spitting*
- Coming dressed completely different than the occasion (a clown outfit in a 5 star restaurant)
- Being rude or inconsiderate
- Talking about emotions / love / drama
- Not paying attention during the date
- Anything about barney, elmo, etc - should not come up during conversations
- Expecting too much (" I won't ride in any short of a Lambourghini")
- Being "prissy" to an extreme ("Like OMG, my nail broke... Awww *cries*")
- Showing up with your ex boyfriend / or talking about "Ex's"
- Looking like you live under a bridge
- *Scratch* (Yep you guessed it) "My balls" + any comment after