Guys, What does it mean when a guy won't talk about his gf?

If a guy has been dating the same girl for about five years and doesn't like to talk about her too much, and instead likes to talk about other women in a sexual manner and stare at other women and go to strip clubs despite being in s long term relationship ( also if he's a former "player") does that make the relationship a bad one that shouldn't continue?://

5

Most Helpful Guy

• It probably means he's attracted to you also and wouldn't mind a little action from both of you. By deliberately downplaying his girlfriend he is trying to get your attention off her and onto you. Does it seem like he's hitting on you when your together?

What Guys Said 4

• It does seem a little strange, after all why would you be with someone if you don't want to show them off. Some people are just quite reserved in nature so maybe he wants to keep your relationship details between you two, after all, when guys get together and a sexual manner conversation comes up it isn't always respectful. I wouldn't bring up my partner if me and my friends were being crude. Strip clubs is a big no in my opinion, maybe you should talk too him :)

Good Luck

• I'd say it's pretty damn obvious, but, hey, you chose to go for a player, we all suffer the consequences of our actions.

• This literally isn't about me and I totally agree with you 😂 this is out of concern for a very close friend of mine and the way her boyfriend treats her but I don't know how to get it through her head. I guess it is what it is but I kinda thought the stuff he does is really uncalled for.

• What do you think? I mean it could hardly be any clearer could it

• It seems so, but who really know what's going on. Meddling isn't good.