Blind date?

i have my first blind date tomorrow. any advice?

0|0
1|5

Most Helpful Guy

• Have an exit strategy just in case you're not feeling the guy and you want to get out of there. Here's what I usually do. You're going to need a friend for this. When you get to wherever you are going text a friend and tell them to call you in a hour. If your friends name is in your phone, make sure you label it as "mom" or "sis" just in case you have a nosy date. When they call, if everything is going fine, tell your friend that you're busy and that you'll call back later. If things aren't going so well and you want to get out of there, then make up some story on the phone. Pretend you're talking to your mom and that she's locked out of the house. Or, your brother is stuck on the highway. He pulled over because he saw that his trunk was open and he accidently locked himself out of his car. Unbelieveable yes, but it has happened to me.

Other than that, wear something nice and just be yourself :D

0|0
    0|1

What Guys Said 4

• Make it short, and relatively informal if you can. For instance if you make it an hour long and agree to go for a drink, and you don't get on you can end it at the end of the hour no feelings hurt, if you're getting on really well, you can always extend it.

Please don't arrange for a friend to call you and pretend to have to leave for some kind of emergency that's lame, and so cliche that it's never going to be believable. If you don't click, you don't click but I'm sure being honest would be more appreciated than your dog being sick.

0|0
    0|0
  • Compliment his looks in some way so as to alleviate his fears of being unattractive to you. Hopefully he'll do the same. Otherwise, just be on time and be yourself.

0|1
    0|0
  • Bring a seeing eye dog... *drum roll*

;)

Don't be nervous, and remember to be on time and have fun...

0|0
    0|0
  • Don't Be late

And BE YOURSELF!

Good Luck and Have Fun

- Harvey D

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• relax and don't be the first one there. show up 5 minutes or so after you're suppose to meet

0|0
    0|0