How are we supposed to hang out if he never texts me?

So I met this amazing guy about a month ago. We've been on one date and hung out twice. Thing is, he HATES texting and everything to do with social media, so he hardly ever contacts me. But we run into each other a lot because we work in the same mall and whenever we see each other, he asks me to hang out. When we're together, we have a great time. Kissing, cuddling, tickling and teasing each other. Anyway, it's been 5 days since the last time we hung out and I haven't seen him at work. I texted him 2 days ago about an inside joke of ours and he played along, but it didn't go any further. He's leaving for San Diego this weekend to visit family and is probably focused on that, but I miss hearing from him. Should I text him again?

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm not 100% certain but they invented this new feature on phones that let you talk to them. I think it's called a "phone call" or something like that but I'm not sure

Most Helpful Girl

• Yikes. :/ You're not. :( I think that's the point he's trying to make. If he was really going to take you seriously and had an interest to really develop the bond, he would at least maintain communication.

What Guys Said 2

• this sounds like me haha I hate texting and social media. I would be thankful for a call instead. And it sounds like he likes asking you out in person, and has plenty of opportunities to do so, so the texting is irrelevant.

• Why don't you just CALL HIM.

What Girls Said 0