Why hasn't my boyfriend text me or called me?

OK so I went down to Cal to see my sis and her husband for the holidays, my boyfriend took me to the train station and text me the whole way down. But now he hasn't text or tried to call me sense I got to my sisters house. I don't know what's wrong I tried to text him but he won't respond. I wanted to see if I didn't text him if he would text me but so far I haven't gotten anything from him. Should I be worried, or am I just needing to chill?

Most Helpful Guy

• Plausible Reasons:

- His respectful that you are with family and doesn't want to bother you.

- His phone is out of balance (thus, unable to be used)

- He is busy taking care of the house

- He is preparing a special suprise for when you get home.

Does he have a history of cheating or something for you to assume something other than a "positive" situation?

Best regards,

ArtistBBoy

What Guys Said 1

• Needing to chill. You made the trip all the way there to see your family and your head is still back at home. Be where you are. When you get back you can deal with things. It's probably nothing.

And for the hundred millionth time to a woman on this website: stop relying on text messages! All they do is invite your natural tendency to over analyze.

What Girls Said 4

• If he's the type that always texts back right away and it;s been several days since you've heard from him, maybe you should be a little worried. It's just that it's out of character for him which is weird.

• how long have you not contacted each other? if it's like 1-2 days, chillllllllllll

also, if you really want to contact him, why don't you actually call him?

• How long has it been since you last texted and he answered? I wouldn't worry just yet. maybe something came up or his phone is screwed up

• Just chill. No need to worry, it's not going to get you anywhere.