So guys (and girls), what's the big deal with butts anyway?

This is an honest question because I personally don't really see the appeal. Is heart-shaped really the most attractive on a girl? Do you really pay that much attention to someone's butt, especially when you like them?

Most Helpful Guy

• When featured in tight jeans or anything that accentuates it - especially if you have a slim waist - it becomes so hot that guys will stop anything they may be doing to watch. It's just the line from breasts to waist to ass, to thighs slimming down into calves. It's like asking why a sunset is beautiful exceppt a sunset doesn't usually give me a hard on

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't get it either.

What Guys Said 4

• sd.keepcalm-o-matic.co.uk/.../...-cannot-lie-4.png

Yeah its important thats why girls see so many guys do the turn around after a girl walks by.

• I had to google this shit, I have never hear of heart-shaped butts or any shape of a butt. We don't think about it! I rather stare at your eyes then where she shit comes out!

• Haha I didn't know anything about it either until someone told me the other day, but apparently for some guys butts are a big deal. I like your opinion better though!

• because they are magnets and unfortunately I have too much iron in my hands so yea, luckily I'm strong enough to prevent me grabbing it

• I guess... I mean no one wants a chick with pancake ass... it's just a fact

What Girls Said 2