Guys, Does ass really matter?

My boyfriend says it does but I don't have a huge one. I'm a B cup and I'm built small because I go to the gym a lot. Is this a turn off for guys if women don't have huge butts?

15

Most Helpful Guy

• So many girls think guys only like huge asses this is not true. There are guys that like huge asses yes, there are guys that like medium sized asses and guys that like small ones. The most important thing for a girl is to have an ass that is toned and has good shape. That is what is the most important thing for men.

What Guys Said 14

• I don't know where this "huge ass" fetish came from, but not all guys like them.

Some guys, like myself, prefer smaller butts. I think that a tight, firm ass is ideal, like the kind you can only get from going to the gym.

I like a girl's ass if it looks like she can crack walnuts with it.

• This guy is an example of what I am saying about girls have this thing with thinking guys only like massive asses.

• The question women always ask "Does this make my butt look big? We need a Twix moment! I prefer small ass! Girls look great in yoga pants to bikinis! Don't change how your boyfriend want you to look, be what you want to be, because you're the one living in that body!!

• Yes.

crossfitlove.com/.../flat-butt-woman.jpg

But as long as it's not this flat, you're good.

• The vast majority of guys would say that ass is not that important and is overrated due to the media.

• Ass does not matter. Too many girls these days trying to make their ass HUGE. Complete turn-off for me.

• As someone else said, we like nice asses, not big ones. As long as there's not a flat line from your tail bone to where your legs meet your bum don't worry about it.

• Miscconception, Guys don't like BIG asses we like NICE asses

• I prefer small or average sized butts. I actually don't think big butts are attractive at all

• It depends on the guy's taste and kink, if he likes ass than yes it's important if he doesn't than it's not but i say it doesn't matter because if loves you than he should accept everything

• No as long as it's enough to where this isn't an issue

http://www . girlsaskguys. com/sexual-behavior/ q1591385-does-doggy-style-on-a-girl-with-a-really-flat-butt-feel-less

• To me, not at all. I don't understand why people are so obsessed with butts.

• Yeah, it really does

• nope. as the matter in fact you go to gym wearing skin fit wear thats already hot in many ways! hope this finds you more intresting

• Yes!!!
    Guys like the fattest asses
    Sometimes we can let it slide depending on the positive impact a girl leaves but body fat is a must 85% of the time