Girls, Don't girls usually know immediately whether they like a guy? You basically find them attractive or u don't?

Don't you find yourself attracted to a guy after the first time seeing him and interacting with him?

20

Most Helpful Girl

• Yeah because physical attraction is based on appearance first! So yes, I already know by just looking (like you and other men also)
    Sometimes a guy apporaches me and in the first instance I'm like meeeeeh (looks).. but due to his personality I will go out on a date. Let's say the date is going good.. but If I kiss him and I feel nothing than that's the last time I see him. Because I don't need more male friends in my life. This happened to me not so long ago. He's a guy who's is not really my type but he knew how to talk (like most sales people do). So we went out for drinks, had a good time but than I needed to know is this something more than just a platonic thing. So I always test, if I kiss and my pussy doesn't squeeze (you girls know what I'm talking about) than that will be the last date.

What Girls Said 19

• Yeah usually but sometimes it takes a little while. there's been guys I thought were cool but didn't find them attractive as first but After a while & getting to know them I ended up liking them. Yes usually after the first time meeting & interacting with a guy I can tell if I find him attractive or not but others it can depend cuz it may not click at the 1st time for certain reasons. :)

• not exactly with a guy you find hot you can easily tell whether you'd be interested in getting to know them more romantically. But with a guy your attracted to because of his personality it's a little bit more blurred like he can either end up being your friend or your boyfriend based on how much you care about how he looks.

• Yeah for me I know how I feel about you real quick

• Nope. It can take time sometimes. I may not even know it unless I blush from some stupid comment for no reason.

• I could be attracted to a guy but still not like him in that way. His looks might attract me, but his personality might not at all.

• No. I can be attracted to someone without actually liking them. Sometimes crushes grow over time. I can be attracted instantly but liking a guy usually requires more.

• It really depends. Sometimes I take an immediate liking to a guy. For others, romantic attraction builds up over time.

• Know the first time my eyes lay on them.

Expect Neil Degrasse Tyson, he is not good looking but he conveys astrophysics so well, de facto hotto.

• Typically yes... I found my boyfriend of two years after my friend gave me his number and we started talking. I liked him even more after we met and talked in person.

• Yes. And then you are interested and then the personality that they have shines through and you start to like them more. It’s not wrong to be interested in someone immediately.

• It depends but not really , if they stare a lot at you from distance , i they completely ignore you because they are trying to hide their feelings toward you they'r maybe shy , some of them don't show or admit it

• I do find a guy attractive once I see him and talk to him. The way that I fall in "like" with guys is weird though. It's kind of a love at first sight situation for any guy I find attractive.

• Most of the times. Sometimes I don't even realize I find a guy attractive until I find out he likes me and, he approaches me.

• I do. It should be instant attraction

• Not necessarily. Sometimes i need some time to sort things out and complete the my impression of him...

• For me it's immediate. But that doesn't mean my mind can't change. I know guys who I have taken a first glance at and been, "Blah," and then I get to know them better when I'm thrown into certain circumstances that force me to, and all of a sudden I begin to like them, because you're around them so much. And what you used to think was gross or disgusting about them is now cute. I mean, the best way to get a woman to like you is to be thrown together in the same kind of work or study where you're constantly forced to be together constantly. There's always hope if she doesn't initially like you. But of course, sometimes (very rarely) nothing can change your mind and you just are 100% positive you don't like and will not ever like a guy.

• i find myself attracted to a guy who is charming than "hot guy"

• Nope. My current boyfriend I was just eh about at first and now I'm beyond attracted

• Sometimes but other times it takes a bit longer.