Girls, Which one of these guys would you go out with?

A) Tall, otherwise average looking athelete, who is completely hairless. He's kinda funny but also kinda awkward. Sweet, but not overly charming. He is also pretty poor. B) Short, extremely unattractive nerdy guy. He is completely awkward but he is very sweet and very smart. He has lots of money. C) Medium height, extremely attractive rich kid. He is very popular and has many relationships with a lot of girls. He is a player who is not very intelligent not interesting, and he is completely insecure. D) Other (comment) (Note) sorry for not doing a poll 😑 the dumb thing wouldn't work ugh

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm staying single. None of them seem suitable or attractive.

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 13

• D a decent looking guy who's as crazy as me and up for anything which includes picking me up at 3am just so we can walk around aimlessly and look at the stars... money dosent matter

2|0
    0|0
  • I guess I'd go for A. Him being an athlete would probably not be that suited for me, and I don't really prefer tall guys, but he sounds a lot better than the other two :)

0|0
    0|0
  • If I had to pick one I'd go with A personally. A sense of humor is an absolute necessity for me and I find awkwardness or shyness really sweet. They're also sweet so that's a bonus, and if someone is overly charming then there tends to be an ulterior motive or they're extremely experienced and have been with lots of girls... So that's my reasonings but then again it'll probably be different for every girl

0|0
    0|0
  • I would go out with A, and maybe even B. (I mean go out with could be one date, I don't have to commit to them. Might as well give the ugly guy a chance, he just might make me feel like a princess.)

0|0
    0|0
  • I wouldn't date any of those guys

1|0
    0|0
  • Definitely A, he seems my kind of guy.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would date a sexy, smart, kind, and loving guy.

0|0
    0|0
  • D. Taller then me, not rich but earns good money, I hate popular guys so probably small group of friends

0|0
    0|0
  • A, no contest.

0|0
    0|0
  • D) Attractive but doesn’t seem to act like he knows he is. Sweet, considerate, and definitely funny.

0|0
    0|0
  • Oh gosh horrible options but probably B

0|0
    0|0
  • I would go with a gud lukin guy did not be rich but caring

0|0
    0|0
  • The one I have chemistry with...

0|0
    0|0