Girls, My girlfriend plays hard to get w/ me and it makes me very insecure. Should I be?

My girlfriend also never lets me kiss her. Every time I try to she backs away and smiles at me. I hesitate to kiss her or do anything w/ her now. She complains that I dont like her anymore because I never kiss her and I told her its because she never lets me. Why does she get sad when I dont kiss her if she won't let me

5

Most Helpful Girl

• What your girlfriend is doing isn't fair to you. I would try to talk to her about it and see how she reacts. Either she needs to stop being so hard to get (why is she even playing hard to get if you're already together?) or you may want to dump her. Your girlfriend should be helping your insecurities, not creating them and then complaining about their effect.

What Girls Said 4

• I think that the reason why she's acting like this is because she maybe doesn't know you very well. I also think that if you were to do something like a question game and ask fun get-to-know-you questions and then have the question get a little more personal after a while (if she's up for it) with her, she won't worry anymore about you not liking her anymore. Hope this helps! :)

• Thats stupid if she likes me she wouldn't tease me like she i thats not right

• Find someone that wants to kiss u all the time. Life is too short for anything but long kisses!!!

• Be assertive.

• Don't be!.

• But she never seems to show interest in me and and she never lets me show affection
      then she complains that I show her no affection why is she doing that?