What does a guy typically mean when they say they have feelings for you?

So I met this guy about 2 months ago, and he asked me for my number. Ever since then we have talked every single day. we Live around 4 hours away from each other, so I only get to see him about once a month. we talked a lot and he flirted with me, and I began to like him. I was talking to my friend that knows him and she told me he had a girlfriend. I was upset because he hadn't told me that, and I liked him. I asked him if it was true, and he never said they were together, but he told me he liked me too. I accepted this and we continued talking everyday. When I was visiting family in the town he lived in, he wanted to hang out with me. I went and hung out with him, and his girlfriend was there. he flirted with both of us that night, and when I left I decided I didn't want to like him anymore. we talked after, and I told him I didn't want to hang out with his girlfriend. The next day he asked me on a date, and it was so much fun! There was a great connection between us and we both could feel it! after that night I decided to tell him that he couldn't like me and his girfriend. I told him we could be friends. He told me he still liked me and he didn't want to stop. I left and went back home and we have continued to talk everyday. We have already planned our next date when we see each other next. He tells me he misses me all the time, and that I am amazing. Recently he found out I went on a date with another guy and that we kissed. He got upset and he didn't like it. We talked about it, and he said he just wants me to be happy, and that he didn't like the fact that I kissed another guy. I told him I still like him, but then he told me he can't say that he likes me because he has a girlfriend, but he can tell me he has feelings for me. What do you think he means by having "feelings for me"? Why do you think he is still with his girlfriend, if he doesn't want me dating other guys?

What Guys Said 1

• It means that he's very interested in you and he cares for you. He Doesn't want anybody taking you away from him. Just tell him that if you want a relationship with me you have to either choose me or your g/f.

Good Luck.

- Harvey D

What Girls Said 1