Is is wrong to go on dates to get money?

Before everyone starts to go fucking crazy, just read what I have to say, okay.
So I have recently met a guy, he is a few years older than me and only wants some company. I don't mind it because I feel comfortable around him and he is easy to talk to. So I told him that I would like money for my time, but I would also want love the most, bect I want to feel beautiful and LOVED! I know this may sound like I'm a good digger but I'm Not!! I'm doing this because I never been loved by a man and I want it. I don't mind sitting at his house watching a movie, eating dinner, or even just to be there with him. He doesn't mind giving me money for the things that I need. I go out and find guys like that because, they are willing to be open and love me. I found him on seeking arrangements. com great website. He is coming here in a few weeks to take me shopping, but we are also going site seeing and to dinner. I'm planning everything so he can feel comfortable and more relaxed. It's like any other day that I'm with him. So answer my question please
No Harsh Judgement Please

Most Helpful Guy

• Ok, I won't judge you.
    Since it's not my nor anyone else's business what you and him do together, as long as you are both happy with the arrangement, everyone else who doesn't like it can gtfo. Kapische?

What Guys Said 18

• You need to stop lying to yourself. You're a sugar baby which is a very, very fine line away from between being a gold digger, which is a very very line away from being a hoe.

I'm not going to judge you for being a sugar baby because, damnit, if I was female and hot, I'd do it too. But I will judge you for being in denial about what you're doing.

• I'm not in denial the guy is 26 years old. That's not a sugar daddy in my eyes! I'm not, that

• I'm not toying with him!!

• You are dating somebody for money. Age has nothing to do with it, that makes you a sugar baby. The fact that you're not putting out only makes you bad value for money - you're still getting paid to escort the guy on "dates" that probably wouldn't happen if money wasn't changing hands.

• "I never been loved by a man and I want it"

and

"So I told him that I would like money for my time"

Case closed.

• @asker Hey you wrote the words, not me. Telling me to "fuck off" for simply quoting what you said is, in essence, telling yourself to fuck off. So, the obvious question is, why would you tell your own self to fuck off?

• Whatever can you just leave me alone, okay my lfe is already fucked up! So just stop

• @asker Oh shut up and stop the pity party. You're an 18-24 year old adult woman and you are complaining about how your life is fucked? Get some god damn courage in that body of yours, get some drive in that head of yours, get some ovaballs in that box of yours and stop worrying about what others think, say, do, fart, or whatever. You are in the PRIME of your life and have every bit of a chance to grab the world by the ballsack, rub it in battery acid and smile as a successful human being but you and your defeatist bullshit has left you in shambles for no reason.

So, I say again, shut up... and pull your head from your ass while making sure you hear the "pop". Get shit together and stop depending on others or BAD (truly bad) things will be coming your way. Get it together.

• So you're an escort pretty much, in fact that is the definition of one, basically being paid to be arm candy for men.

• HaHaHaHaHA! There's nothing to be said here!

• So if you want his love, why are you demanding his money?

• I talk to him , and get to know him months before I start asking. I don't consider it wrong he is basically my boyfriend

• Just saying I have a motorcycle and a cheap car in college, got a few scholarships and work all summer 8 hour days and work about 3-4 hours during school and I have never had money problems. I don't spend much at all though. And no my parents don't help me pay. I just feel like there has to be something we are missing. Rent and tuition and cheap food, would not require this.

• Well OP. I am pretty old school, I guess I understand what you want and I don't see a problem with it.

• I personally couldn't do it - It seems a bit morally suspect to me - You convince yourself you are doing it for right reasons but I think that logic is flawed.

• If I ever met a girl who wanted more and she told me she did that I would leave her fast. Think about what you're doing, what effects it can have on your life, and make the one you're most comfortable with. I do not think this is morally right, but that doesn't mean you cannot do it if you both agree on it.

• How will it affect my life? I want to know. I don't put adds online and I hardly send pictures online.

• I just don't want to be judged! All my life I have been judged! I don't have anyone so that why I came on here and asked. So far every person who commented on here called me a fucking slut!! I met a great guys, who loves me and doesn't mind doing things for me. I do things for him as well its not just about me, UTS about me and him!!

• you asked us to judge your actions by the words you put in the title? If you don't want to hear other people giving you their opinion don't ask. What did you really want out of this post? like I said, conformation that it's ok. People can have opinions and you can do what you want as long as he agrees to it, if you think that is what love is then w/e but I'm not going to sell you a line of BS when you put this question in an open forum. I'm telling you what I think, and if you don't like it then tough, sorry you feel judged but you can't control what other people do or think... just yourself.

• Okay.. so you're an escort what's the big deal?

• I'm not an escort, its more like an relationship

• Okay but I'm not paying, and I may fall asleep on you

• That's fine, if you're tired go to bed , thank you for being to helpful

• I personally feel like it's wrong, but so long as you're both being honest about what's going on, then I don't have anything bad to say about it.

• If you are looking for love, I don't think that using some desperate guy for is money is gonna give you that. What he is doing shows clear desperation, not love.

• As long as you guys are open with each other and not being deceitful I think it's fine.

• Hey, I always be upfront with them and make sure they are comfortable with it too

• Yes it wrong to ask money to accompany him, but if you two trust each other then it's ok to barrow money for late bills or rents etc

• In other words you're an escort. If he is fine with it I don't see the problem, it's not like you're lying to the guy. Now days it's very common, a lot of girls do it to pay for college.

• Yeah, its more for me. I need a lot of money

• You don't "need" a lot of money you WANT a lot of money... Try living within your means and you will find you don't need near as much.

• Now I'm not calling you a gold digger, but...

activatuexito.com/.../minaoro1.jpg

• So you're an escort?

• Yes, basically

• Not really anything wrong with that as long as you're not the type that has sex for money because you'd just be a prostitute.

• If you're both adults and he knows you're only doing it for the money then I don't think it's wrong

• Judgment is for idiots. This sounds like an arrangement that can work but you need to make sure you understand it completely.

Are you the type of person who cares more about someone else loving her than really loving someone back? Can it be harmful for you to be in a position where your needs for being loved are fulfilled, but you never get to the point where you really can love someone back (because you'll never truly love this guy?)

Any time money is involved or an arrangement like this happens outside of the normal conditions of love and relationships, it's fine, but you just need to keep mind over matter (or in this case, mind over heart). Don't let yourself get sucked into a place where you emotionally are unsure what's going on. It's easy to feel complacent because someone loves you... but it's not necessarily the same thing, or ever as good, as really being in a loving relationship that goes both ways. If you're okay with it and won't get too sucked in, go for it. If you recognize that you are emotionally vulnerable, you may want to reconsider.

• Haha so guys are expected to pay for dates and now you want a salary? This adds to the reason so many guys are single...

• No it doesn't, most guys are single for their reasons, I do what I do for a reason so please don't start with anything rude

• I don't want to say over here. I would say inbox but I'm anonymous

• haha me as well >.> oh well then.

What Girls Said 11

• Yes, I think it's very wrong to go on dates to get money.
    This basically implies...
    1. You're a broke b*tch who probably lacks ambition and the skills to get plenty of money of your own.
    2. You would not be spending time with him if he wasn't putting money in your hand.
    3. You're a self-centered person with a selfish nature who doesn't care about the fact that you are decreasing his funds for your own selfish needs.

It's not a good look for you as a grown woman or a decent human being. The whole arrangement just sounds pitiful and sad on his part, yet very sleazy on yours. Just sayin.

• I have a job!! And I'm still with him!! And he hasn't given me shit in the past few months!! I'm not self centered!! Apparently you didn't read the fucking post!! I can do for myself, but I just can't afford what I have!! You don't know my fucking situation so, DONT judge me if you don't know!!!

• We don't have to know your entire life story to form an opinion on dating someone for money and being okay with consistently decreasing their bank account for your own selfish desires.

• @Asker If that's so you should stop doing shit like this it's going to screw up your mind... I wish you the best it's never to late to be better and be happy. Best wishes

• Lol just because you asked people not to judge you, doesn't mean we'll obey like your pussy whipped boyfriend, lmao.

You're right, though, you're not a good digger, because you're not using deception to make the guy believe he is loved and open his wallet for you.

You're just materialistic and rather pathetic. :)

• @maskedsanity Masky is b-ba-ba-baack!

• @med111

What you talkin bout? I never left. :p

• @maskedsanity Yeah it's me as I have been so off and on of late due to obligations so I haven't had the chance to read one of your kabooms of late (in a long time in fact). That is why I was so gloriously happy to see one again.

• You sound like an escort.

• @xnicholemariex3 Damn you Nichole for stating the obvious to this up and comer who will undoubtedly cure cancer and raise some wonderful children.

• I feel sorry for the guy. He has to pay for your company and you don't really seem worth a payment. If I'm paying for company, I expect it to be top tier. Advise him to try his luck with a professional escort.

• If you both know what you're getting and giving in the relationship and you're both happy with that, then I don't see anything wrong with it.

But if you're looking for a honest, sincere, genuine relationship then you're most likely not going to find it that way.

I personally wouldn't do it but that's just my preference.

• You're selling yourself to a man, that's what you're doing... there's words for women who do that, gold-digger is not one of them...

• I think it's fine. He probably has nothing else to do with his money. But if you're ripping off a poor guy, that's kind of shitty of you. Still, that's his decision.

• No I'm not ripping him off. I don't plan to leave him after he gives me money. I want to be with him and that's it

• I was just commenting on his financial status. If he's rich, it's ok. If he's not... at least don't leave him bankrupt.

• If it works for you, why seek validation on this site? Do your thing.

Does it feel wrong to YOU? That's all that matters, really.

• I need help with my eyebrows... Their just to thin. Any suggestions?

• Uhm use eyeliner that goes with your skin color, and thicken them

• I guess I don't know tho

• You nothing less than a pathetic glorified Escort Girl.

• If he is willing to give and you are eager to receive and you are both happy, then i don't see the problem. You can't be judged really , because he is the one giving. So if people think you are a gold digger theny need to remember the guy is allowing you to be.