Guys, How do I tell him I like him?

So I like this guy and I'm pretty sure he likes me too but he is too shy to make the first move (it took him forever to talk to me, all he did was stare at me from afar) So do I just spit out "I like you" or is that too weird?

9

Most Helpful Guy

• well i wouldn't flat out blurt that you like him but, talk to him engage in conversation flirt a little and then let him know. the idea is to be natural about it, if he's shy he might get nervous. can you talk to him in person or is this a text or online thing?

• I know him in person and yeah I prefer to talk with him in person.

What Guys Said 8

• Definitely don't tell him you like him. I suggest you try talking to him and show some interest in him. This will help him make up his mind whether or not he's going to ask you out. You're welcome to invite him to hang out with you.

• Why is the woman not allowed to ask the man out? Is this the 1950's?

• When a girl asks a guy out, most of the time, the guy is flattered and very happy. Here is a woman who doesn't play games, she gets right to the point. Guys can like that. Now, I say can because not all guys are the same. Shy guys don't like the straight forward approach. So yes, you can ask him out but make it to where he can still feel comfortable. That's why people are shy, because they don't know how to act around someone they aren't familiar with. So I say with this particular situation, not ask him out on a date. Just talk to him, make him feel comfortable, then invite him to 'hang out' or 'go out' with you some time and give him your number.

• Yeah it's ok, even if he's shy I don't think it will make him freeze up or be startled as someone else suggested. If he is really shy maybe you could give him a few hints over texts or something so he has time to process and think about it.

Good luck.

• It's ok do it

• Yes go tell him!!! LOL he would say yes to you

• Sure, just tell him that you like him. Nothing wrong with a girl doing that, most guys love it (especially the shy ones). Trust me. Just go for it. Ask him out.

• No, don't do that. It might startle him. You have to get to know him a little better seriously.

• No its not weird just say it

• Just tell him it may comes as a surprise to him but if yes shy you'll never know if you don't ask don't miss out