Guys, What makes a girl beautiful?

What do you think makes a girl beautiful?

6

Most Helpful Guy

• Positive attitude
    High Self esteem
    Plays videogames
    Big butt
    Friendly
    Belly fat
    Funny
    Always down to fxck even if I dont want to

What Guys Said 5

• Guys want the whole package: good mind and beauty on the outside. But that beauty, in my opinion, is based on seeing how hard she is trying. Does she wear makeup that complements her? Does she wear perfume that smells go to not just her? Is she wearing clothing that makes her look good? Every girl can always make an effort to look better so if that's what you want is a guy to go for your beauty on the outside, you can work on that, make improvements. However, if you don't have beauty on the inside, it doesn't last.

• The personality does.

It does not matter how stunning you look on the outside, if you're rotten on the inside, for everyone to see

• Her politeness

• A really good smile and not a fake one... Good and helpful nature.. The sweet kind and thoughtful.. Smart too if not a lot then a little but still a little.. And i guess that's it..

• Call me old fashioned, but, a smile and a great personality.