Guys, Did I take things to far and scare him away?

So we have been hooking up for a few weeks. There is a lot of flirting, talking, and goofing around too. This week he has called or text to talk everyday so I assume there is potential for more. He's a very dominant yet funny guy and he loves to get me going. Yesterday he texted and we started goofing around. Im a personal trainer so we have inside jokes about lessons that are sexual. Well basically he was saying he was "giving lessons" and I obviously wasn't with him so I kid around back and said you better not be. He asked why and I said with a big lol that he was my personal trainer and he works for me.. Then the convo just stopped. Did I go to far and make him feel like I'm trying to "lock him in"? Sometimes he does just stop texting, but to not even have something smart to say back is making me worry a bit.

5

Most Helpful Guy

• I mean personally I don't see anything really wrong with it, he could of thought you could be very insecure or he could simply be busy who really knows. I would wait see if he tries to get a hold of you and see how it goes from there, don't say sorry or anything just forget it and see if he acts differently.

One thing I want to remind you as well about personal trainers, I've known plenty of guy personal trainers and most of them are all about just getting ass, they're not really interested in relationships and I work at a gym and I have worked with a bunch of personal trainers with mindsets like that even in their 30s and 40s.

What Guys Said 4

• it either be he got scared or he'll reply later as u said... so when was da last time u send a message to him?

or there's another possibility he might didn't understand da joke and he doesn't know how to respond?

• Sorry I am late, I hope you have hear back from him by now. Your at the fun stage of the relationship where everythings new. I would only hope that this guy is only focused on you and not other women. If he too is a personal trainer then i would take this as joking around. I hope everything works out. Next time just call him, not right after but and hour or so an talk about work and set up a date to hang out. Your thoughts can drive you crazy, I have been there, it becomes stressful. Good Luck

• His loss 👍👍👍👍👍

• I think you alright i mean there were no boundaries set when you started this so i guess he is free to do whatever. On the other hand I've always felt it is stupid to juggle women if im sleeping or hanging out with a woman its only that woman wheather we are in a relationship or not. Its a respect thing for me.