Do white girls even like white guys anymore?

I always hear them saying that we're pathetic, can't compete with black guys/men, wimpy, weak, etc.

• Yes
  • No

Most Helpful Girl

• We absolutely hate your guts, and none of us ever wanted to be involved with you again starting tomorrow.

Most Helpful Guy

• Ok. I have $10,000 that there will be another one of these questions within 24 hours.

What Girls Said 24

• Short answer: yeah
    Long answer: fuck yeah

• You're lying. You don't

• why do I even bother with a troll... lol

• LOL. I am playing with you. You're a cute white girl. We're the same age too. What a coincidence.

• #bigsigh
    can't take these questions serious anymore

• -groans so hard intestines burst open- @Bards

• I don't hate white guys. Why would I? What makes you think that white girls hate white guys?

• because they post stupid trolling questions like this one.

• You probably think I am white

• you haven't fooled anyone. you're a troll, and this question will get deleted, just like you should from this planet.

• You have an odd way of flirting Candy

• Ahh... Gotta love generalizing

• Gotta hate individualising

• http://cdn.meme.am/instances/500x/60037054.jpg

by the way people tend to date within their own race.

• They don't.

• Statistics show yes

• Lol. Wth? No, they don't hate white or guys of any race. Why woulf they hate the entire race?

• Lol , they don't hate white guys.

• Could be it's only you the dislike. Bad attempt at trolling by the way.

• Really.. but i like the white guys

• What do you like about white guys?

• they are jealous of their penis

• I admit black guys are packing extra meat in the trouser department and really know how to use it and are in better shape than mist white guys. All together black guys are a superior male specimen but I dont want to marry one. As a successful white woman I want a successful white man to raise little Caucasian kids. I have already aborted five bkack babies. Lets just say it takes more than something big and black to win the heart of this modern woman.

What Guys Said 15

• I'm going to be brutally and offensively honest here and tell you what I have decided after years of observing white women talk about my stepmother and other foreign women who immigrated here and married, plus what I've seen them say on dating and chat sites. Yeah I'll be making generalizations but whatever.

I see a lot of white women get jealous of my stepmom and other foreign women, they refer to them as mail order brides, wrongfully assume they are submissive and weak due to stereotypes they see in movies, and often say that white men who marry non-white women are losers because they can't get a "real woman."

On the flip-side those men marrying the foreign women have usually married a white woman before and got screwed in the divorce. It is mostly older men that are divorced bringing in foreign brides but those men advise younger men to do the same and some of them take their advice after they see all their friends get cheated on and divorced. I know tons of these couples, they've all been together for years and while they do fight and argue like most couples they are generally happy and successful together.

Now to answer your question, do white women not like white men? Well they certainly do talk a lot of shit about us, and our "white privilege", they call us all racists even though they're the ones discriminating and spreading hate speech against people because of their race, whether it be straight white men or Asian women coming here to marry those men.

HOWEVER if you go to dating websites you see a lot of these same feminist women who talk about white privilege and how evil white men are say things like, "NO BLACKS OR MEXICANS!" on their profile. If you look at the race baiting polls on here you'll find overwhelmingly that women want a white man. Not just white women, but women of all races. So honestly, if you are white and at least average looking, you should have no trouble finding a woman if you just get out there and look... You'll have a lot more success if you do not limit yourself to white women though, they are the bitchiest, the sluttiest, the most likely to lie, cheat, or live you, and generally the hardest to put up with. Plus they are the most shallow and have unrealistic expectations that women from other ethnic groups won't have.

• So now you're trolling as a guy. Surely you have something better to do.

• they don't lol

• white chicks are mega sl*ts. Men are easy all it takes is a pair o tities. Its not a bad thing that white women are easy lays. I mean black women have so much pride that you have to jump through so many hoops. Latino women rarely date outside their own race and will stay with a guy for life. Asian girls you might have to be with them for a year before you get some candy. But white chicks all you have to do is whip out a big ol black d*ck and they hop right on, tried and tested again and again white chicks are the slutiest in the world and guys of every color and creed know it.

• I'm sorry for you luck, but I haven't found this to be true. Maybe you just know lots of hateful ones?

• Since the fact that white people are still being born i would say yes.

• Blacks and Hispanics are starting to get more white girls, than white men sorry, white boys its just the way i see it lol

• I've never heard a girl say white guys are pathetic, weak, wimpy etc

• Most women stick to they race

• Shit sometimes you wonder

• where are all those stupid stereotypes coming from... ?