Still logging in to dating site after three dates. Bad?

So I've been on 3 dates with a man over the course of the last week and a half. They've gone pretty well. He left this morning to go on vacation until Tuesday and last night when we were saying goodbye he couldn't stop kissing me and he told me he'd send me pictures from his trip and said, "is it bad I can't wait to come back to hang out with you again?" So I was pretty happy. But I noticed (from going on my fake account) that he logged on once last night and then this morning to the dating site we met on. Do you think there's any sognificance with this? Or am I overreacting. Thanks!

Most Helpful Guy

• Maybe he's checking to see if you've logged on! I'm sure it's nothing, but I wouldn't mention it if I were you, having a fake account to check if he's active is a tad strange (no offence). He may be trying to contact you through the dating website if his phone is playing up etc.

Most Helpful Girl

• Lol it's been 3 dates, not 3 years

Relax...

What Guys Said 3

• Maybe he's keeping his options open

• Not necessarily bad, but kinda weird too.

• Dating now-a-days is all about options, until he's a 100% sure of you he's gonna keep looking. It happens and it sucks, only thing you can do is not overreact about it or stress out, it's just par for the course in this dating age.

What Girls Said 0