How do I find girls not looking for sex?

sex for me isn't going to happpen, dont really want to yet, id rather wait for both religios and personnal reasons, id honestly prefer virgins.

I don't know how to read people and have no experionce, either then random dating which just seems depressing and as a guy I don't know how to bring it up.

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm the same way. I guess the best way is to date someone with similar religious views. That should be something you learn about each other at the beginning. Then go from there.

What Girls Said 3

• they are everywhere, try decent girls who maybe spending her time in library?

• No girl is just looking for sex

• I've met some who claim otherwise

• im the same and there is plenty of us dw
    if you live in the us of Europe it might be harder for you but there still are girls like that

maybe find someone from your same religion? and stop dating randomly it will depress you and will get you nowhere
    you might have to wait a bit longer but it will happen "birds of a feather flock together" be the person you want to marry and pray

What Guys Said 3

• Your window of finding virgins at your age are dwindling unless you are willing to date people younger than you. Unless I've been talking to this person for a while before the date I usually don't bring up prior sexual experiences until later on so not to seem so forward. So you might waste some time.

• You could try to meet girls who hold strong religious or obvious moral backgrounds. If you're dating a girl and tell her you want to wait until... marriage? then make your opinion heard. I have a lot of friends who are girls who tell me all the time they aren't ready to have sex with their boyfriends, to which I tell them that if they don't want to have sex, they need to voice it. It has become a trend today to sleep with your partner to see if you're sexually compatible. But not everyone thinks like that, or is like that. I only want to sleep with my wife and the girl's I've dated in the past have always respected that. So, I suggest you date and when you start to get more serious, just tell her simply that you really like her but you have a limit on how 'close' you'd like to get. "I only kiss" or "I'm okay touching but clothes stay on" is what you might tell her when you get to that point.

• just look around