Should I break up with him?

I have been seeing my boyfriend for a year and 6 months, he cares about me i know this, i am feeling lonely and neglected we only see each other 1 once a week and Saturday night Sunday. I told him Yesterday that I was feeling sad, and lonely, and wanted more time together, he said that he would determine it based on how his week was going, i told him that all i wanted was one more night, he does not have any other obligations, other than himself and his job. So i cry all the time, he said that he would try, to make more time to spend with me. I guess if he doesn't add more time to our schedule i need to leave him, what do people think?

Most Helpful Guy

• He should make more time for you if he can't than move on

Most Helpful Girl

• You should break up.

What Guys Said 2

• If he's dated you for that long and is only now starting to spend less time with you, there must have been a change in his thinking. It could be as simple as getting comfortable the way your relationship is and any 'extra' work is an imposition. I can't honestly say, but I am curious what his excuse is for not wanting to spend more time with you. That would determine what is really going on or at least a clue to this behavior. There is no such thing as 'out of the blue'. If he's acting a certain way, it's for a reason.

• If he doesn't make time, yes leave him.

What Girls Said 0