Girls would you ever accept going to the forest as your first date with a guy you started seeing only recently?

Say a guy u started seein just 2 weeks ago asked u out and suggested a forest-date. Would u accept or decline?

• I'd accept
    37% (10)50% (5)41% (15)Vote
  • definetely not
    63% (17)50% (5)59% (22)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
12|4

Most Helpful Girl

• I wouldn't. I'm really careful around people in general and especially guys on dates. I'm odd I guess, I drive myself when we go out, I pay for my own way, I won't go anywhere secluded or to his house and he's definitely not coming to mine. I don't know I just don't trust people until I get to know them lol

0|0
    0|0
    • u r awesome!!! especially for this --> "I drive myself when we go out"

• lol I would rather drive myself or drive him, I feel weird letting a guy I don't really know, pick me up, he could take me anywhere lol

• thank you :)

What Girls Said 11

• Yeah, forests are cool.

0|3
    0|0
    • r u sure? u barely know him...

• Show All
    • really? guess u have psychic abilities then :D

• I guess 8)

• Would depend on how well I feel I have gotten to know him in those two weeks... if we've only been out a few times, then no, I don't think I would be comfortable going somewhere so secluded. But if we've spent a lot of time together and talking together in those two weeks and I feel like I have a solid grasp on his character, then sure I would.

0|0
    0|0
  • No thanks, I don't feel like ending up rotting in a swamp.

1|1
    0|0
  • Sure, seems pretty cool :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope.. I would not.

0|1
    0|0
  • There's a huge forest down the street from my house and i haven't fully explored it yet. So yeah, unless he's secretly planning on axing me.

0|1
    0|0
  • I probably wouldn't go to the forest with a guy I barley know

0|0
    0|0
  • I would not. I would prefer public place. Forests seem scary.

0|0
    0|0
  • Well I'd have to trust him enough to not think he'd bring me into the forest and rape and kill me so... I'd need to go on like 4 or 5 dates before I felt safe doing that with him.

0|0
    0|0
  • what is so great about a forest to have a date there anyway?

0|0
    0|0
  • I love forests, so that would be awesome!

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 4

• to be honest... if I was a girl and a guy wanted to take me to the forest for a first date I'd worry that he was going to tie me to a tree, rape me and then kill me.

But maybe I've seen to many episodes of criminal minds :/

1|2
    0|0
    • my thoughts exactly.

That kind f thing is romantic when you've been together for a few months but not first date material

• that's wot i'd think as well LOL

• I would be surprised if a girl accepted - For a first date with someone they hardly knew I would expect a public place full of people setting

0|0
    0|0
    • see poll's results... it's quite surprisin... almost 50:50 o_O

• Read a few of the comments earlier - Was surprised

• Tbh that looks creepy

1|0
    0|0
  • Wtf? Why should I go to the forest? You've gone crazy...

0|0
    0|0