Wtf why does this guy always say he dreamed of me last night, usually in a sexual way?

I don't know how to respond to this. He's said things like "I dreamed of you last night in sexy lingerie" or "I dreamed of you last night doing something kinky". Why would a guy say this and is he only interested in sex or what?

Most Helpful Guy

• It's a minor form of manipulation. It is a way to gauge your reaction to him talking about you in sexual terms, making you think of sexual encounters, so he can see how comfortable you are with the idea. Most of the time he won't have even dreamt it, he will simply have thought about the idea and is using the 'oh, it was a dream' as a way of pretending he had no conscious control over it.

But by saying something like "I dreamt of you in lingerie" he can see if you say "Oh, I love wearing sexy lingerie" or "Wait until you see it for real" or "Not bloody likely, pal"... how you answer will tell him a lot about your feelings for him.

It can be a bit invasive if you don't know the guy very well yet, as it's kind of pushing the boundaries of acceptability, but some women really like the attention if they are into the guy, so it can sometimes work to move things along faster.

Most Helpful Girl

• He is only interested in sex and he is trying to turn you on.

What Guys Said 7

• He's testing the water to see if you're interested in a 'physical' interaction. Mostly, he just wants to have sex

• Ok, thanks. Should I drop him? Cuz I'm looking for dating and a potential relationship, not just sex.

• Good choice. Every guy wants to sleep with a girl, but not every guy wants to learn about a girl, which is way more important. Find someone who things you're awesome :) Good luck

• Thanks! :)

• he's trying to pass the slip.

• He's feeling you out see if you wanna bang him too

• If they dream about you are memorable

• he is an indian guy

• Nah it doesn't mean he's just interested in sex. He just wants you to know he's thinking about you, lots of guys wish they could be more intimate with the girl they like. Just tell him your flattered and share something intimate back with him he will be crazy for you.

• Only interested in sex.

What Girls Said 1

• Sounds like it. If it bothers you, stop talking to him.