Do I have a chance with her?

I have this huge crush on this girl that lives across my street for some time now, and she already knows that I like her. We would hang out a lot but she doesn't have a crush on anyone. Im pretty sure im in the friend zone with her. Sometimes I would text her and I would get no reply back, and sometimes I would ask her out but she seems to be busy a lot. I just want to know how to get out of the friend zone and what would be my next step. Do I have a chance? Also how do I make her more interested in me?

Most Helpful Girl

• You have a chance.

Most Helpful Guy

• Tread carefully you have to time it just right and say the right words good luck

What Girls Said 2

• You need to draw a line under this so you know where you stand. You need to know if she really is busy or if she doesn't want to go out with you. Text her and say you value her friendship but feel you two could have more than that. Say you would like to take her out and ask her what she would like to do. You may not like the answer but at least you'll have closure. Good luck.

• I guess compliment her, like saying she looks really pretty would be one step further out of the friend zone... best of luck

What Guys Said 0