Guys, what would you think if?

... a girl who showed no signs of liking you and never talked to you suddenly asked you out?

13

Most Helpful Guy

• A guy does not have any problem with this whatsoever. But, if you have been friends for a while and the guy never asked *you* out, it's possible he isn't attracted to you in the first place.

Were you definitely "just friends" in such a way that he would not have asked you out before? Do you not know each other that well? Were there other circumstances preventing a relationship (like he wasn't single)?

Again, guys have zero problem with a girl asking them out. But, realize that it's very rare for a guy to have an eligible girl around him that he doesn't consider. And if he finds that girl attractive he'll usually at least explore the possibility (some guys do this even when they're not single).

You should definitely go for it but be aware of the above.

• I barely know him but I did ask him out and he gave me no answer so I guess that he's just not that into me.

• The hardest thing to do is what you should do... and that's continue to be friendly and try not to think about it. If he's considering your offer a few times seeing you happy at a distance might attract him for the last step. It's not against the law to ask him again or press him for an answer, but it's better if you wait a bit first. Good luck!

What Guys Said 12

• Finally a girl asks a guy out. I applaud you! There were signs, you just never saw them that way. Its a crush that the person had an finally came out to ask you out.

• Honestly, most of the girl's I've asked out never showed me any signs that they liked me and I only found out when I went on a date with them. So I would think it is fine since he probably wouldn't know anyways.

• Yeah sure. I'm really shy, so I'm not really good at showing girls I like them in person, so I'm better off just asking a girl out, you know?

• I would be like " where is this coming from? is she desperate? is it a dare? why now?"

• I'd want to know why the sudden change and be very suspicious.

• So you'd say no to her?

• If she gave me a good reason as to why she's suddenly interested in me then I'd consider it, but when stuff comes out of the blue it's always odd and suspicious.

• i guess id wonder what i missed. or what changed at least.

• I wouldn't think anything id go out and see where it leads

• tell her to do one! i ent got time for playing games

• Very pleasantly surprised

• One one hand I'd think wow, a girl who knows what she wants, but on the other hand, I know NOTHING about her, how am I going to go on a date with her?

• Isn't that what dates are about? To get to know each other?

• Kind of, kind of not

• I'd take the opportunity not many girls like me guys normally don't get that choice

• I will consider it, maybe there's a part of this girl that I might like I I haven't discover yet.