What's the best way to save a dying relationship?

Most Helpful Girl

• When you feel like quitting, remember why you started. My advice is to look through your old pictures together, do activities you did early in the relationship, etc. Pursue each other, surprise each other, make each other feel special and wanted. Just try to remember how you used to feel about each other.

If that doesn't help, try couples counseling. There is no shame in seeking the help of a professional.

Most Helpful Guy

• Alone time with one another. Make special fun events with just you 2. You really have reconnect with one another. Relationship share a very special bind with friendship.

You also got to evaluate are you not attracted to one other. or you grow tired of there ways.

Once you spot it. Its east to determine where to go from there

What Girls Said 2

• I honestly have no idea... it's dying for a reason, maybe you should just end it

• do things to spark it again.
    try going out to the movies... out to eat...

What Guys Said 3

• Get her pregnant... horrible advice but I've seen people stick together because of it

• I value our relationship and wish things could be better

• Find the cause of the problem and act