Boyfriend hasn't texted me in 2 days?

We hung out 2 days ago and we texted a little after I left. I texted him twice and he never replied so two days has passed and he still hasn't texted. Should I text him again or wait for him to text me? I don't want to annoy him

Most Helpful Guy

• It is a bit disconcerting when your partner hasn't responded to you. It could be a serious problem, or as simple as him needing some time. What is clear is that there is a change in behavior to be noted. I would give him some time, but text him or call him leaving a message assuring him that you are worried about him and just want to help him.

Most Helpful Girl

• Just a text him.

What Guys Said 3

• Does he normally text? I know I don't really text so that would not be very uncommon for me... thoguh I would likely have given a call or had plans for our next hang out together...

• Okay don't text him just just wait for another 2 days if he near to your home then go and ask him

• Try asking him what's wrong or any difficulties he's having right now. He's your boyfriend show him more concern and asking him to share his problems with ypu

What Girls Said 0