Guys, does this mean he has lost interest?

I have been hanging out with this guy a few times now for about a month. He recently said he wasn't sure where things were going because he hasn't been in a serious relationship in a while but he would love to continue seeing me while we figured things out. I said I was completely okay with that since I'm recently single. Then he started to be kind of distant. He texted me the other day saying he was sorry he has been distant lately he just has a lot on his mind right now. I told him to do what he needed to do and since then I hear from him maybe once a day. Is this just a nice way of him saying he isn't interested?

6

Most Helpful Guy

• Not necessarily. He may just know he has you but is still confused about life. It could happen to the best of us. If I put myself in his shoes with someone I really like then I could still picture that happening still. I wouldn't wait too long if I were him, though

What Guys Said 5

• If he bothers to contact you "maybe once a day", he definitely has some interest. If he's got stuff on his mind, let him figure it out. The time you spend with him, you want him to have a clear head.

• "he wasn't sure where things were going because he hasn't been in a serious relationship in a while but he would love to continue seeing me while we figured things out."

Sounds like a load of crap and he just wants to hook up with you. If he wasn't interested in you, he wouldn't text you at all, but "figuring things out" isn't that hard to do. Either you want to be in a relationship, or you don't.

On the other hand, he could just be really terrible with girls or just confused by you. The distance you are perceiving might be felt on his end as well, so if you are always waiting for him to text first and stuff, you might want to try reaching out more.

• He comes across as extremely shy and nervous. I admit that I was distant at first but I have tried to be more open and text him first. However it's kind of hard when he hardly talks anymore. I'm not sure what I can say or do to make it more clear on how I feel. From how he was when we first started talking to now he has cooled off a lot suddenly and the only explanation I have gotten is that he has a lot on his mind. I'm starting to think he's just too nice to say he isn't interested anymore.

• If I were you, I would just go for a hail mary and directly tell him how you feel. I used to get into these types of situations a lot because I would never directly convey my feelings, but as soon as I started to, things got a lot easier and I finally got a girlfriend.

• I think he's playing the field. Testing out if your the one or another girl is the one before he commits to anything. Love is a great feeling when it's in the air. But one text a day seems poor. I wouldn't hold your breath for him! He wants to fool around but not comite. I would move on. Good Luck

• Give him a little longer he will rally

• He's probably still interested