When you asked someone out on a date for the first time, what was the answer?

• He/She said yes
  • He/She said no, or changed his/her mind, or indirectly rejected me, etc.

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 4

• He said no and that he doesn't date tall girls because they're ugly and manly. At least he was being honest. -_-

• Meh, well your husband disagrees.

• The guy turned out to be a total dick anyways. He was hot, but that's all he had going for him.

• That's weird. Personally, I love tall girls. He was just insecure about his masculinity.

• He said yes but we didn't go out.

• I've never asked a guy out before.

• Have guys asked you out?

• The first guy who asked you out, what was your answer?

• I said yes. Most of the guys who have asked me out I hadn't known for more then a few weeks so I gave them a chance and went on at least one date with them. One I'd known for a year but didn't know him very well, so still agreed to go on a date with him to get to know him better.

• I never did.

What Guys Said 7

• I am ugly so girls always reject me when I ask them out so I have stopped asking girls out.

• Yes my first crush, I was dropping hints for a while and finally found the most opportune time and place to ask her, I was so nervous lol. To eliminate the nervousness I say to myself in my head "Don't be a coward worm" so I asked her and her face lit up and got really excited, then we hugged.

• The first girl was already taken. The second, however I asked out over a text of all things. I got that in the bag. Sadly, despite it going extremely well, she just cut contact and never said why she didn't want to see me anymore.

• It happens, sadly

• What do I make of that?

She wasn't courteous in rejecting you. It would depend on her age, I suppose, in terms of how forgivable that was. However, it is no sin to reject someone. Perhaps the way she did it was bad, but not the fact that she rejected you.

• It wasn't courteous at all. It was rude to say the least. I was never given so much as a reason why she did what she did. But it's funny because she picked me, not the other way around. I didn't even do anything wrong, but in this day and age, you don't even have to.

• 'I was wondering when you'd finally approach me'
    I don't know

• It's always, ALWAYS yes

• She said no.

I've tried many times, the answer was always no.

• She said yes, but I'd worked hard to make sure I was liked first.