Girls, White girls: Are you attracted to oriental men?

Or do you think races are attracted to their own race group mainly?

• Yep I am
    41% (11)
  • No I'm not
    59% (16)
And you are? I'm a GirlGuys can not vote on this poll

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• As I do not struggle with internalized racism, I find all manner of people attractive.

0|0
    0|0
    • Do these results mean that an oriental guy living in a white area is likely to stay single forever.

• I couldn't say for sure.

What Girls Said 7

• Sure, I'm attracted to some Asian guys. Obviously not all of them (the same way I'm not attracted to all white guys), but a lot are really attractive.

0|0
    0|0
    • Do these results mean that an oriental guy living in a white area is likely to stay single forever.

• Maybe not. It all depends on what kind of people are around him.

• I was engaged to a Japanese guy from Japan. Growing up I had a crush on the exchange students from Japan and my neighbor who was Japanese but born in America. I also dated a Korean man. I always have crushes in Asian men. Like the guy from Furious 7

0|0
    0|0
  • Generally no, however there have been a few that just seem really appealing to me.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeps, definitely. However, regardless of race, it depends on the individual.

0|0
    0|0

• I don't think so.

• I find Asian guys the most attractive actually... lol

0|0
    0|0
  • I prefer to stick to my own race... but that is strictly for dating purposes. I'll be friends with anyone.

0|0
    0|0

• Show All
    • But I mean could they ever date white girls?

• Yes lol don't worry about it

• Not really.

0|0
    0|0